Problems setting up Vim with C#

Today I eventually got my c# Roman numerals Kata down to 9 minutes using Xamrin studio, I feel like giving myself an extra pat on the back because I used a buggy IDE. I feel if it was vim I could get it down to 7 minutes possibly less.
So why don’t I use vim instead?

As I found out today, it’s not so straightforward. I spent a good hour of my Sunday installing the plugins(no error), installed grunt globally so I could use the csharp solution grunt plugin, no problem there. I begin uses vim with everything setup. It was not a good experience, nothing worked like advertised.
Will spend some more time on it after work this week and ask for some help.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s